Japanese food is quite nutritious as you can find all kinds of essential nutrients within the same. This is one of the reasons that most people prefer to have these foods.
Why to take Foods of Japan?
You can get greater health with the regular consumption of these foods and on the other hand greater immunity power can be developed. If you want to check out the list of top 10 food of Japan, then you got to check out the online reviews in this regard. Only seasonal and super-fresh foods are included within the list so that sufficient amount of nutrients can be gained.
Japanese recipes are quite easy to learn as only semi-boiled foods are included and this is why the nutritional value is so very high in these foods. In fact, nowadays most of the nutritionists are suggesting taking these foods in large quantities for avoiding different kinds of unwanted diseases.
List of 10 popular foods of Japan
- Sushi: raw fish seasoned with vinegar and it is quite interesting to taste. You can also find varied flavors in this dish.
- Unagi: It is charcoal-grilled eel accompanied by sweet sauce.
- Ramen: egg noodles within salty broth and you can also find imported fishes in these foods. They are also served with different soups.
- Kaiseki: in most of the cases, fresh ingredients are being included within the dish making the entire thing healthy.
- Tempura: Fluffy and light deep-fried foods battered with vegetables and seafoods. These foods re fried in sesame oil and are accompanied with little salt and soy-sauce.
- Shabu-shabu: Thin pork or beef slices along with delicious chopsticks are found in this dish and you can also get meet platters.
- Soba: thin and long buckwheat noodles that are usually served with hot soy-sauce. These noodles can be properly handled with the use of bamboo sticks.
- Yakitori: This is nothing but perfectly grilled chicken that has been prepared in charcoal grill. Cold beer can be thoroughly enjoyed within this particular dish. A specialized sweet-sauce and salt are served with this dish.
- Tonkatsu: This is breaded pork cutlets that have been deeply fried. Miso soup along with shredded cabbages re provided with this dish and the dish mainly bears some of the traditional European spices.
- Okonomiyaki: This dish contains pancakes that have been garnished with fish flakes, pork and cabbage.